Thursday, November 8, 2007

see my bootie? no shot went in there!



OR NOT HAVING TO GET A SHOT WHEN YOU THINK ARE GOING TO HAVE TO GET A SHOT!!!!

I could have worded that better but who cares, i didn't have to get a shot. i got an ultrasound by nancy, so nice. my folli was 22 mm. she said it looked beautiful. (she loves me :) She said, get ready for your shot, she likes to tease. i waited in the waiting room and another nice lady come out. i was ready, amped, ready to make babies through a shot in the butt, when she said, could you pee in a cup for me dear? of course! anything to hold off the inevitable prick in the rump. after i peeped, i sat back down in the waiting room. she came out, positive, i am positive! no shot no shot no shot.

She wanted me to come back today to get an iui and then another one tomorrow. unfortunatly D only left us one extra deposit so we can only do it tomorrow. i am just so happy that we have that one left. D is apparently so busy right now he can't even breathe without it being at work.

So tomorrow is the day. the nurse said that i might need a shot tomorrow , something about the uterine lining. i am fine with that, for some reason, that makes sense. getting a shot to speed up ovulation that i know will happen anyway, doesnt make sense but i am willing to do what i need for a little pooper.

OH BY THE WAY! i had another lovely person comment on my blog! you have no idea how exciting that is to me. i have to apologize because the only way i know how to respond is to go to that person's blog and comment. i am very technilogically challenged. if you read this again, leave your blog name if you have one. i would love to read it!

here is to hoping that all of you who have squirted this week get happy news in a few weeks!

bye

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you click on my name... it will take you to my blog... :) or you can visit notesfrom2moms.wordpress.com. Here's to beautiful follicles! (I got an IUI and a shot this morning... it didn't hurt)

Anonymous said...

Glad that you didn't need the shot. Can't wait to be TWWing with you again. We do have a few of us right around the same time. So nice. :)