Wednesday, November 21, 2007

rude!!!

so i took a test this morning. who am i kidding, i knew i was going to. i have no willpower a all. instant gratification.
so i took a test that i got from longs. longs brand and it was buy one get one free. it had this weird faint shadow of a line. no pink, just a shadow. of course i got all freaked out and ran to longs to get another kind of test. i got the one that makes it idiot proof "not pregnant" or "pregnant". so i was sitting there waiting and BOOOMMMM "not pregnant" how can a test be so rude!

so i guesss that it is. AF has not come yet but i would think i would have tested positive by day 12.

i called the Doc and he was sad. it was cute. he called in a prescription for Clomid and told me here we go again! i have never taken Clomid. i am a little afraid but i am willing to try anything. anyone have an experience on it? what should i expect?

thanks

bye

3 comments:

Margo, darling said...

But you'll test again tomorrow, right? A shadow isn't nothing. And the digital tests often only measure 50 miu and up, so if you just implanted on day 10, for example, and are just starting to have hcg enter your system, you wouldn't register on the digital. When I have negatives it's winter snow white, not shadow of a possibility of a line white-ish. You're not out yet. Day 12 is still early. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

yuck... i am sorry.... i'm keep my fingers crossed for you.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that it wasn't positive. And I take clomid (just started my 4th cycle)....so far it is not so bad. I get the fun side effects that make me think I'm pg during the TWW, but other than that just hotflashes. The side effects can change every cycle though, just to keep us on our toes, because this process isn't stressful enough.
I hope you enjoyed your martini!