Sunday, November 11, 2007

not much going on

this is such a weird time. i feel a lot different than i did last month. last month, i convinced myself that i was having morning sickness on day 3dpi. and i realy thought it was true. this month, i have promised myself (and A) that i would have no symptoms. i am goin to will myself to feel nothing. if i can will myself to feel something, why cant i will myself to feel nothing? ready set go....nothing!!! lets see how long this lasts.

this weekend has been very mellow. my work office moved and i have a really modern feel to my specific office. i have sort of retro furniture and it is all silver. i have these wooden frames that i bought when i first passed the bar. i bought this green geomtric fabric and stapled guned it to the frame. i had three of them (i like things in three). i finally decided, after three years, that it was time to recover the frames. i went to MOOD yeseterday and it was super fun. it is a large store filled with nothing but fabric. i foudn this sort of retro lookin fabric, with oranges and browns and turquoise in it. big sort of flower shapes and squiggles. really hard to describe. i did two of the frame in that fabric and one of the frames in a brown on brown pin stripe that i had left over from makin pillows. i love it! i did something crafty and i actually finished it. i am very proud of myself. :)

if only i could figure out how to take a picture of it and put it on the blog...that is my next endeavor.

bye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very crafty!!! Nice work! I go back and forth about convincing myself I'm pg and then convincing myself that I am not.
Oh, and I tagged you...see my blog! :)