Tuesday, January 22, 2008

the wii has saved me

the best thing i ever bought was a wii. oh my goodness it is so fun. All i did this three day weekend is watch bones and muder she wrote and play wii. i played wii when i thought my body was in atrophy. it is so fun!!!!! i can play sports! i never knew i could. yippeee!

so today is 13 dpo. FF said i should get AF today, however i always, always spot the day before and that hasnt happened yet. I assume that my luteal phase decided to extend. i think that is a good thing. i just want AF to start so we can start on to the next month!

i came up with a budget. i think i was so unglued this month because the thought of having to pay for another month of this really freaked me out. i sat down and made an excell spreadsheet of A and A's budget. I feel a lot better. We will not be paying any debt down, but we will not be going into more debt. Which is all i can ask for really. This is all if we stick to the budget. i think we can. i hope we can. good thing i already bought the wii.....

so i have to go to court tomorrow, and guess what, yet again, britany is scheduled to be there again! twice in one month i get stuck in court on the same day she is there. arrrggghhhhh. she makes it a zoo. oh well, at least i dont represent her....

bye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm very very jealous of your wii.... i can't find one anywhere...