Thursday, January 17, 2008

clarification

i think they are cramps. they are more what is the word, contained? that is not the right word. they seem to happen in one place on one side at a time. normally, i have severe cramps all throughout my lower region. today is day 8dpo and my temp continues to go up. and i am starving all the time. no nausea though. boobies are still sore to the touch.

i guess i will just test on sunday and hope for the best. unless i get AF sooner than i anticipated and then i will just lay in bed for about 24 hours and wallow. joy!


bye

2 comments:

j.k-c. said...

Well, I hope they are implanation cramps and your uterus learning to stretch out and make room for baby.
I gave up on symptoms because I leanred that my clomid gives me LOTS of potential pregnancy symptoms. ugh. So I will enjoy yours!
Fingers crossed!

Unknown said...

Good luck!!!!!
It sounds promising...not that I know anything, but still!