Wednesday, January 16, 2008

i have cramps

i dont have a fancy witty title. i just have cramps. i dont get it.

it is 7dpo. and i have cramps, they feel like period cramps. does anyone really believe in implantation cramps? i am trying to convince myself that that is what it is but they feel like dumb ole period cramps. could it be that not only am i not pregnant, but my period is coming early!!!

my temp is up. my backaches are pretty severe and my boobs are a little sore. tehy were really sore yesterday, today they are sore when you poke them and then for about a minute after.

i just want a little baby. i know you all underestand. sucks ass

bye

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't think i believe in implantation cramps-but i do believe in hope! and i am hoping these a good not bad cramps for you

Anonymous said...

I believe.

FX for you.