Tuesday, January 8, 2008

lots of stuff smooshed into one post


I don't know Cali. I know her through her words, her blog. It is amazing how much you can feel for someone who you have never talked to. I think this plaid is very optimisitic and is meant to be a big hug.

I surged on my own today. I had to go to Court this morning and it lasted much longer than i thought it would. i was getting nervous about missing my iui appointment. i finally got out of there around noon, went to work and grabbed the gold ole opk digital test. i knew that if it was not a happy face, i would have a sad face. i would have had to get the shot. i know the shot is nothing, but to me, you might as well be saying that i have to stick a 10 inch diamter cathedar in my woohooo. wow, that was graphic. and um, isn't it 10 that you have to dialate to? eeekkk.

anyway, no shot. i went to the doc and got the spermies ready to be dropped off at the pool! (i know usually this is a euphamism for something else, but as i have said, i think it makes more sense in this context). D started out journey, at our first insem with 1.4 million little gals/guys. His second was more, this time, 25 million!!!! he rocked it out. 60% motility too. nice!

so it is done. i am crampy but very happy. i go back tomorrow morning at 8:30 a.m. Exciting! then the horrible TWW begins. at least i have the election primaries to keep me busy.

go hillary!!!!

bye

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good Luck!!! 25 million sperm and you only really need 1!! swim spermies swim!

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol cod fedex cheap tramadol pay us - tramadol ultram high

Anonymous said...

phentermine 37 5mg order real phentermine online - buy phentermine online no prescription uk