Tuesday, October 23, 2007

new plan of attack

so as i was sitting in bed writhing from cramps I thought, let's try something different. I think, with the help of my boss and fertility mentor, a new plan has been hatched.

since it is going to be so difficult to get D to come down here. this is his busiest work time and he literally works 24/7. instead of him coming to us, we are going to go to him.

i am looking for a fertility clinic in the bay area that will do live sperm. i know it exists, i just have no experience with it. my obgyn told us to do live sperm as D's motility was not the spunkiest. now we have a plan.

i feel better about it all and more optimistic.

problem is that i feel like we are starting from scratch - find doctor etc.

at least my cramps are almost gone :)

bye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So how's the plan going? Are you going to be able to go with the new plan this cycle? I'm having my IUI today so I think you should be ready to insem this week too. Just thinking of you and hoping that you are doing well.