Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I am guilty

i am guilty of doing everything wrong during the 2WW. Every "sign" means something. I have twinges in my tummy, the baby is talking. I have twinges in my tummy, AF is coming. I feel sick, the baby is making me feel sick. I feel sick, AF is coming. I am tired, the baby is making me tired. I am tired, geez you are just tired! this is so freakin hard!!!!!

I have also done the unthinkable. I have tested starting on day 5. who does that? i love to torture myself i guess. i didnt test today, but i wish i had.....

My temp went up again today. What is my body doing to me? I swear it is doing all of this to set me up for a big ole dissappoinmtnet. If my charting is right, and i did get AF, i should start spotting tomorrow or the next day. I guess that will be a tell tale sign.... or could it be implantation spotting.... this system sucks!!!!

i have also been in a pissy mood today. not the same kind of mood i get in right before AF, i am pissy and dumb. I couldn't tell time last night. I swore my watch said 7:00 p.m. and i couldnt understand it b/c i was at a seminar that started at 7:00 p.m. and it had been going on for at least an hour. ummmm dumb dumb, i couldnt read the watch.

aaaccckkkkk

bye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally understand you! I haven't started testing yet...I'm holding out, but last cycle I was testing early and couldn't stop. I also get all sorts of symptoms. Today is the first day I haven't felt puky all day since Saturday. But I have weird twinges today...

Do you have your blog as a link on your FF (I'm guessing you are on FF because of your chart) signature? Did you register your blog at lesbianfamily.org? Just ideas to get you more traffic on this cute blog of yours.