Thursday, October 18, 2007

irrational fear




i am scared. tomorrow is the day i can go to my doctor and get a blood test to tell me either yay or nay. what if it is too early? this is totally irrational, but the past 9 days, i have felt pregnant. i dont want someone to tell me i am not. i would rather just assume that i am and never know.

today was the day, as history has set forth, that i am to have a temperature drop and that i am to have spotting. period to come tomorrow. granted, my period is very erratic and i think guided somewhat by my emotions, so it could be wonky this month. however, no temperature drop this morning and no spotting...

last night i was having pretty bad pains in my stomach. i think it was gas but who knows, it could easily have been AF cramps. i think i would rather be notified by my own body than a doctor. i think i just made up my mind, no blood test. just waiting. wait no, i dont want to wait...so indecisive!!!! A said i should just wait to get a positive pg test or my period. i think she is right, right?

bye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't the end of the TWW crazy making??? So far I have held off on the testing, which I am proud of, but last cycle I was testing from 10 dpo on....until AF came. We are testing tomorrow for the first time. My fingers are crossed for both of us. And A is right, we find out eventually whether we test or not. ;) GL!!!!!