Saturday, December 22, 2007

new day! happy day!

thank you so much for your nice messages. i am over my pity party and ready to be happy happy happy!

i dont have to work for 11 straight days. can you believe it????? and while i am not working, i will get a paycheck. that is better than a darn bday cake if you ask me.

last night, i cleaned our condo while watching mary poppins and then 9 to 5. it was a great night. i had to clean b/c a friend of mine i havent seen in 10 years is coming over. i am a little nervous. she is the one that i just started talking to on the phone then i found out she was trying to have a baby, she tried at home, once, and is now pregnant. i wonder if she is showing.

in the ttc world, i am having the most horrible cramps ever. does anyone experience a more horrific period after taking clomid? D has an appointmnet and a plane ticket has been purchaes for him to go drop off the swimmers at the pool! i think this is a euphamism for poopping, but it makes more sense for the spermies, don't you think?

i am feeling very positive about the january insemination. skip this if i have already told you all this, but we always said we would start in january 08, i couldnt wait so we started early. maybe our my eggs wanted me to learn about patience and keeping to a plan.

anyway, today my family and A are celebrating hannukah. all my cousins, my brother and his fiancee are here and it should be fun. tomorrow we leave for the bay area!!!

i wish all of you a very merry christmas and a happy and joyous and if you want, fertile new year!!!

bye

3 comments:

R said...

So glad you are feeling better today. I have had the worst AF's since TTC. I have been on clomid and injections and my periods have gotten closer together and also more strong. Uhhhh.. this month though with not on anything, thus far, it does not seem as bad.. still keeping fingers crossed :)

Have a great holiday!!

Anonymous said...

Get you, all chirpy! And even with a preggo coming over! (I hope she doesn't go on too much though). Enjoy your 11 days off and Happy Holidays.

j.k-c. said...

Happy Belated Brithday!
I'm hopeful for both of of us for our January insems! And if we get preggos we won't have babies born in December at all. :)