Wednesday, June 25, 2008

what a wonderful break

hi. i have been "off" from this job we call "pregnancy". i had to take some time off mentally and physically as well as financially. but this morning i took my temp for the first time in like 3 months! it was weird. i woke up in the middle of the night worrying that i would forget. but i didnt. it was like i never stopped.
our goal is to start again after this cycle. i had my period for 90 days straight! it was a little unnerving to say the least. i went to my gyno and she said it was my body flushing everything out. that is a lot of flushing in my opinion. but if finally stopped. and i just ended my last period in 5 days. phew!

so we are back on the roller coaster of inseminations.

i have to say congratulations to so many! so many births, so many pregnancies! i am very happy for every one of you.

hopefully, it will be time for some to be happy for me soon :)

i am back, hear me roar!

bye

1 comment:

j.k-c. said...

Welcome back!! I missed you!!!
I'm glad you are feeling better. A 90 day period!!!!! OMG! Maybe your body is getting to not have a period for 9 months.