Wednesday, August 29, 2007

tick tick tick tick



I am not the most patient person. for example, if i buy someone a present for a holiday or birthday, that person gets the present hours, days sometimes months early. i can't wait for anything. it is a curse (although A loves it because she gets multiple presents for every single holiday). so we are squirting in october and i CANNOT WAIT. i am concerned it is not going to work and then it will be next october and we wont have a pooper. i guess this is good practice for when i get pregnant. i will have to wait 9 months to see the pooper, nothing i can do about that.

to make matters worse, i am waiting for a child custody evaluation to come back on one of my clients. who cares you might ask? this is not MY child custody evaluation. i think because i am a newbie attorney, i get more emotionally involved in clients then i should. this one calls me everyday, emails me when he doesn't call me and faxes me when he doesn't email. i really really really want this evaluation to come back in his favor. to be honest, i don't know if i want it to come back in his favor to help him or to help me. is that horrible? if we "win" it makes it that much easier in court. am i horrible?

my mother in law and sister in law are coming down this weekend. i love them. i am super happy! it should be fun. it will be three less days that i can only obsess over the pooper!!!

bye

No comments: